MTECH® racks are available in stock. They come in 1000mm pieces, quality 6 with straight toothing or helical toothing (right helix with 19°31’42” angle), induction hardening on teeth, fully ground, with standard lateral mounting holes for a quick assembling.
Toothing is made with same profile as the gear. This guarantees the quality of the product and overall application smooth running.
MTECH® racks are made with the following technical features:
• Module: from 1 to 12
• Length: 250-500-1000-1500-2000mm in a single piece. Quality 6, joinable
• Toothing: right helix (standard) or left helix, with 19°31’42” helix angle. Upon request it’s possible to make different helix angles, following customer’s needs
• Material: C45 or 42CrMo4
• Heat treatment: Teeth induction hardening (50-55 HRC) or casehardening (58-60 HRC)
• Non standard sizes made as by drawing are available upon request
• Upon request, mounting jig can be supplied
• Upon request we can supply also: test report certificate, single and total pitch error report, heat treatment certificate, metallographic examination and cross-section sample for checking the hardening depth