Standard and miniature linear guides series
Various linear guides series are available: standard series, miniature series, with or without ball chain.
Standard linear guides LGBC and LGBX, sizes from 15mm to 55mm
Single-piece rails with maximum length 4m
Suitable for rail butting
Many different sealings and lubrication solutions.
Wide selection of accessories: dust protection seals, bellows, multi-directional lubrication nozzles, bolts.
Miniature linear guides LGMC and LGMX, sizes from 07mm to 15mm
Single-piece rails with maximum length 2m
Wide and narrow series available
Anti-corrosion treatments available
Ball screws are widely spread because of their advantages:
- High quality
- Reliability granted by meticulous quality control of assembled item
- Great price/quality ratio, thanks to the production costs optimisation
- Long lifespan, thanks to available seals
- Wide array of products suitable for many different applications
- Pitch error calculation protocol is available upon requesT
Rolled ball screws: diameter starting from 6mm up to 80mm, with tolerance class T7
Ground ball screws: diameter starting from 4mm up to 120mm, with tolerance classes T3, T5, P3, P5.
Miniature ball screws
Customised solutions, with custom-made nuts
Standard or custom-made machining. A testing protocol according to DIN/ISO regulations is available upon request. Standard fixed or free supports are available.
Assembly lines and automatic production systems
Aeronautical assembling systems