K.H. racks are available in stock. They come in 1000mm pieces, quality 6 with straight toothing or helical toothing (right helix with 19°31’42” angle), induction hardening on teeth, fully ground, with standard lateral mounting holes for a quick assembling.
Toothing is made with same profile as the gear. This guarantees the quality of the product and overall application smooth running.
K.H. racks are made with the following technical features:
• Module: from 1 to 12
• Length: 250-500-1000-1500-2000mm in a single piece. Quality 6, joinable
• Toothing: right helix (standard) or left helix, with 19°31’42” helix angle. Upon request it’s possible to make different helix angles, following customer’s needs
• Material: C45 or 42CrMo4
• Heat treatment: Teeth induction hardening (50-55 HRC) or casehardening (58-60 HRC)
• Non standard sizes made as by drawing are available upon request
• Upon request, mounting jig can be supplied
• Upon request we can supply also: test report certificate, single and total pitch error report, heat treatment certificate, metallographic examination and cross-section sample for checking the hardening depth