Thanks to their structure with triangular section longitudinal ribbing, the poly-V belts can run on small diameter pulleys, even working with heavy duties, achieving a higher peripheral speed, compared to standard V-belts.
- Standard profiles: H – J – K – L – M
- Anti-static material as by regulation ISO 1813
- Working temperature: -20°C / +80°C
- Stranded tensile cables material: Polyester
- Belt compound material: Chloroprene
- Alternative material (Aramid) for stranded tensile cables is available for heavy duty applications
- Small overall dimensions
- Highly flexible
- High peripheral speed
- High efficiency
- Low noise
- It’s possible to use cheaper flat pulleys
Melucci poly-v pulleys suitable for assembling with taper bushings are made with extreme accuracy, in order to match perfectly with the belt grooves, ensuring better performances during all their lifespan. Pulleys are made according to ISO 1940 regulation.